teahgemm.blogspot.com

if you are not enjoy with what you have, how can you be happy with more....??

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

the things just get more complicated...!

Assalamualaikum....

okey now the topic is still the same...!!guess what...??got the answer?? yes or no...?okey i bet everyone got it right...tingg...!

hahaha gotcha i know this topic again and again and again again will makes people boring...!hohohoho

but i just can't get rid of it...!


when i see your face, it's not a thing that i would change...

cause you're amazing just the way you are...

do i have to stop looking at your face...??
damn i can't...!

and when you smile, the whole world stops it stays for a while...
cause you are amazing just the way you are...

nor your smile...i can't forget it...looking at it will make me smile too...

oh Allah, please help me....!

someone please give a way to forget him...!i am just somebody who could only watch him from afar....

so far.......

Allah please can you tell me of why you give this precious feeling to me...?why am i that lucky person...?just when can i know the answer...?

everyday.....

just can't turn my eyes when it is him...when hearing the voice is just like the heavy rain that i love the most...just like the melody that could calm my mind...

it's the best inspiration ever...!

though i can never never never meet him, he helps me a lot...!

inspiration for me to babbling in my third language longer than before...

i think this is the reason Allah give this precious feeling...inspiration from the love feeling huhh...??

my God granted my wish at the 42nd month in my third language studies...

Allah is the greatest...!


semua yang terjadi mesti ada hikmahnya....


yes at last i found the answer...!thanks to the precious brain i can process for the hikmah...!seems like little piece of arts huh...?hohoho

this forbidden love tiring me...this is what we called love is beautiful but painful....!

he's just so beautiful...crazy man with pure look...that's it...!

is this what people called cheating...?

big NO...!i won't do it...i will never betray the one...but i know this innocent feeling will not make you mad...

ohh somebody please tell me that this is only temporary moment...i am not deserve to carry this forbidden thing...Muslims, pray for me...amin...

now the new mission is keep staying in reality, teahgemm...!what can you do is just keep hoping that he will happy in his entire life...keep believe that this feeling is not lasting....

the way...??use your precious brain to think by your own...that is the latest mission for you...hope i'll be success....

:: teahgemm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment