teahgemm.blogspot.com

if you are not enjoy with what you have, how can you be happy with more....??

Monday, April 16, 2012

Amazing Yunalis Zarai…




Yuna is one of my favourite Malaysian artist… ONLY i think... I heard many have said that her singing is lazy…is it…?i don’t think so.. yaa of course everyone can express their thoughts but I think her voice is rarely found in the world…! yuna is Norah Jones shadow... but they still are not the same... she admit that one of her idol is Norah Jones but i believe that she is not moving towards Norah's (voice)... her voice is an artwork... of course Allah's art... Her strong will in reaching her ambition makes me admired her so much… her journey to reach her dream is not as easy as we could see… although she had been with Fader Label, US record company, she is still in indie mode (I guess)..  i believe that she had go through many hardships and hard times for years... and it can be seen towards her effort to spread her wings to overseas to international level until she could reach at this level... she had done her best to make people know her and accept her voice along with her hijab style...

can i be as strong as her...?

 insyaAllah... who knows Allah's fate right...??

The part that makes me like her a lot is her style… hijab does not stuck her ambition… wearing hijab couldn’t be the problem for her to reach her desire to become the greatest singer at international level… I had seen Bintang Di Langit in astro ria which she had said that at first (before she goes to US) she was worried with her hijab style… 

and she was really2 relieved when foreigners could accept the hijab… this shows that women in hijab are no longer alienated… yuna shows that she could move by herself with the help from her friends until she had reach at this level… yuna achievements are not just with Fader Label, but she has her own recording company (I don’t remember her company’s name)… 

and her friends had help her a lot in producing today Yuna… I believe that Yuna appreciates her friends a lot because she had said (in Bintang Di Langit) that she’s hard leaving Malaysia (because she has to return to LA) to leave her friends here as she had to go there all alone… by this I believe that Yuna really appreciated her friends so much… when yuna was asked of her videoclips, she said that she only had two official videoclips (if I’s not mistaken, maybe she had more recently) that is Memo and Gadis Semasa… I had watched the videoclips and I could see that the videoclips prove their friendship bond couldn’t be apart… though the videoclips are different (low budget) than others, but it is so unique and amazing… 

you can say that it is only an ordinary videoclip, but I am still saying that it is amazing… maybe because her hijab style makes me salute her and I really really want to see her in live… and I don’t know whether it will come true because I am not the type of girl who will be in crowd just to meet an artist… others can say that I am not yuna’s number one fan because I am not put my maxima effort to meet her… 

I am not really agree with that because fan is not just screaming her name and what so ever… to me, it is enough to admire someone because of her/his great achievements and make her/him my idol… it is my meaning of fan… I believe that if I have destiny with yuna, I will meet her someday somewhere in this Allah's earth... InsyaAllah… 

because I believe in Allah and I rely on Him 100 %... I don’t want to respect people more than I respect to Allah… Allah is my everything… Yuna is also His slave… and everytime I hear and watch Yuna’s voice and performance make me said Subhanallah automatically… Allah’s creation is the best… 


Her voice maybe sounds a little bit idle but it is unique because it is very2 rare people like hers (voice)… when I hear her songs, I will automatically in static mode (don’t want to miss even one moment)… it really makes me wandering and dreaming somewhere/someone… her songs make me feel that I am on the sky watching stars around me… only Yuna able to make me to that mode… 


to me, her best song is Terukir di Bintang... the lyrics itself to me is not just about two lovers appreciating, love each other, but it is more than that... yuna's lyrics is expected unique to me...

Yuna is not the only my favourite artist… I also admired 2pm (korean band boy) as well but they couldn’t make me to that static mode… while I am hearing 2pm songs, I can make other things (assignments, blogging etc.), but when it comes to Yuna’s songs, I turn to static mode… I don’t know why… I try to make other things but my finger would just simply stop from clicking laptop’s keyboards… I just don’t know why…

There is another videoclip entitled, Live Your Life… I think this videoclip was made at overseas by looking to its surrounding… it is happy to be Yuna…! She could travel around the world by her voice… it is amazing right…? yuna’s songs are some kind in jazzy and slow, but her voice perfectly match with those kinds… 


I believe that her die hard fans agree with my statements (some) in her unique voice and aura... I hope that she is able to achieve all her dream in singing field because I could see that she really2 didn’t 100 % got what she wants… she seems not satisfied with her achievements... she wants more... i can see that... 70% maybe... only she knows how many percents... I hope that one fine day Yuna will be one of the artist which is at one stand with those international artists (celine dion, oprah winfrey)… because I believe that she is genuinely talented and her talent can’t be alienated…

:: post by teah gemm

2 comments:

  1. Ea syg spe yg ckap tu x btolkn..yuna terbaik kot..lagu dia best2 tau..contoh cinta sempurna, penakut and oh bulan..sdap2 la lagu dia..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ade syg...mumy ade bace komen kat you tube kate suara yuna cam malas...memanglah dah itu cara dia...xpelah syg, pendapat masing2...

    kte xboleh puaskan hati semua orang...

    :)

    ReplyDelete