teahgemm.blogspot.com

if you are not enjoy with what you have, how can you be happy with more....??

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Istanbul Aku Datang….!


Assalamualaikum…



Amazing, superb best, exciting…!

Ahh I don’t know what the best words to describe this amazing movie, Istanbul Aku Datang…!

Everyone knows this movie was set in Istanbul…fully set in Istanbul…!

I believe when you watch the movie you will say to your mom…”mak…!nak pergi Istanbul…!”

Hahahahaha…




But that is not the major reason of why I love this story…

Honestly…when I want to watching movie at cinema, I won’t choose Malaysia’s movies…

Hoo wait2…don’t judge me by my cover okey…I have my personal reasons to my choice…

First, Malaysia’s movies are typical…

Ohh what…??

What I mean is the duration is very short…it is very rare to watch Malaysia’s movies more than two hours….

Right….??

Though I always watch movies at cinema, I am student…so I think it is waste to sit there in less than 2 hours…my money, my right, right…??childish reason….??do I care….??(in malay, ada aku kisah…??)

Typical here also means Malaysia’s movies now are horror genre…the first horror movie that able to attract viewers is Jangan Pandang Belakang…I am the one among the viewers…hahahahha…at that time I feel that this is the best horror movie I ever watched….!that movie also able to collect more than 7 millions…!congratulation for the movie producer, David Teo…if I am not mistaken…

But…..

Afterwards, horror movies in Malaysia like ‘cendawan tumbuh selepas hujan’…!

Huhh…typical right…

Since then I never watch horror Malaysia’s movies at cinema….

Now, I admire to Syamsul Yusof…!hmm not him…but his action movies….!hahahhahhaa

KL Gangster grabbed my attention since the first time I saw the gazette of the movie….

Can’t wait to watch this action movie by Malaysia production…!

Like the superb gazette, the movie is superb as well…!i love it…! :)

This is what I am looking for…!now I only watch Malaysia’s action movies by him only… 

Okey then, this is my explanation…I am not hate to Malaysia’s movies…but as a viewer, I just want to spend my money to the right choice…as student, money is everything…!hehehehe

Hmmm…since Malaysia launched Astro First…I never watch Malaysia’s movies in cinema…

Reason…???

Cause my mom loves movies as well….!so…..hehehehehe




I had published an entry on Istanbul…aku datang…!emm last year I think…that time, this movie still in its production…but I can’t wait to watch Lisa Surihani…thank God the first hero is Beto Kusyairy (is this the right spelling…?I don’t know…sori Beto…hehehehe)…but if it is not him, I still watch it because there is 
Lisa…I love her…!

This movie reminds me to ‘I Am Not Single’ acted by Lisa Surihani and Farid Kamil…this movie is superb amazing too….!hehehehe

Hmm why the hero is not Farid Kamil…??He is the best choice in the movie, I think…Beto is okey…but it’s just that…….

Okey…forget it….!

Hehehehehe…

So I think Lisa’s character in this story is quite gedik…hahaha…but adorable… :)

But I think because Dian here is Lisa Surihani…if not, I hate Dian…?maybe….hahahaha

But the first reason I love this movie because the plot is almost same as my personal love story…

Hmm….??do I have to tell the full story…??i think, not…!hahahaha

Past is past…yup I know…it’s just the story reminds me to ‘our’ story….

I agree to Lisa’s decision….but I also agree to Harris’s decision of why he forgave his ex-girlfriend when she cheated on him….

In the story he said,

“Bila dua hidup dah sebati, bukan mudah nak meleraikannya….”

Ohh…so sad….! (but I am not crying…!hahahaha)

But we have to understand the condition is not the same…not same at all…I think that Harris accepted his ex because he was very very depressed and he did not has other girl accept his girl…so he forgave and accepted her….

But their love story ends because of other reasons…not because of third party…..




Hmm I think I understand his condition….the second time is not the same as the first….that is why I hate to make the second relationship after break up with the same person….the feeling will not be the same though I love him before….

How about Dian….?

Hmm Dian’s condition is quite hard…hahahaha…I think I can understand Azad’s (Tomok) explanation on why he cheated to Dian…

But…Dian has Harris beside her…!to me it is sooooo hard….!hahahaha

Here, we have to look at Azad’s minus points….

1. He tell bad things about Dian in public…yeah I understand he ‘that’ angry when he saw Dian with other half-naked guy…but still, telling bad about people in public is not a nice manner…slander…??never do that okey…

2. He never think of Dian’s pride when he said “…kena rewang, perempuan jalang” to Dian in public…Dian his girlfriend for many years okey…!not a day or two…!

3.  And the worst thing is...Azad tak mintak maaf pun yang dia dah maki Dian...! unforgiveable...!

This is his minus points…if I am in Dian’s position…I never never never accept him…!unless he says sorry for his rude words...mungkin boleh dipertimbangkan.....

So….the ending of the story….?

Dian married to Harris.....!

Ohh, what a beautiful ending….!hehehehe

When I watch the ending, it reminds me to one best extract in the novel I had read….

“Kita tidak akan dikahwinkan dengan seseorang atas sebab jatuh cinta atau saling cinta mencintai kerana kita akan berkahwin dengan jodoh kita, jodoh yang Allah telah tetapkan sejak azali…”

But, my best extract for this story…??

“When two broken hearts meet, that is the best choice….!”

The other meaning is, “InsyaAllah….jodoh….!”

Hehehehe…

Hmm I am afraid ‘he’ will misunderstand this entry…okey let me explain…

Nak cakap dalam malay, tapi aku rasa macam jiwang sangat pulak…yelah bahasa Inggeris kan bahasa asing…yang aku tak pernah guna dengan dia…so takdelah rasa macam jiwang sangat…

I know he will understand me saying this….

Past is past…

"What’s the use to remember the DAMN past when I have the BRIGHT future…???"

If you don’t mind, I hope you will watch this movie later though you had know the ending…because it is rare to find the best movies in Malaysia…this is one of the best movies in Malaysia…!

it is such a waste if you not watch this super hot movie...

Heyy this time I want you to watch it is not because of the plot okey…

But Lisa Surihani is very very very beautiful in this movie…I know you like beautiful lady…hehehe





i had read on many movie reviews on this movie that agree with me that this is one of the hottest romantic comedy film in Malaysia...watch it yourself so you will know.... :)

Hehehehe…

:: can't count on how much I watched I Am Not Single...this movie repeating 48 hours on astro first...nak tengok banyak kali puas-puas...!

:: teahgemm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment