teahgemm.blogspot.com

if you are not enjoy with what you have, how can you be happy with more....??

Friday, December 28, 2012

new look...

Assalamualaikum w.b.t...

i am currently addicted to Louis Tomlinson....new look in my blog proved it...!

to me, this guy is super perfect...in all aspects...i wonder if all guys are like him, all women must be happy to have men as their soulmate...!

i super confirm that all know his principle, loyal to his girl...can this statement alone proves that he is perfect guy...??

of course not...nobody perfect on this earth...!but believe me that men are extremely perfect for girl if they are loyal in love...! though i like him, (of course i don't love him, i love my boyfriend obviously!) i am so happy to know that he is very very happy with his super hot girlfriend, Eleanor Calder...

look at this girl appearance we know why Louis chose her as his soulmate (i hope)...she is super hot, beautiful and adorable girl...but being beautiful is not the main aspect of why Louis chose her...

Louis had claimed that he needs a girl that are funny and loyal...of course he needs loyal girl because he is loyal as well...!

i thought that only women find for funny guys but men as well...??now i believed it...hahaha

the top reason of why i love (as fan) him is because i never aspect that a man can be loyal as him...!

what makes me shock is he is only 21...!i never met a boy that bravely claims to public that he is loyal boyfriend....

he is much mature than his real age...

my principle in life is i will never, never cheat to my boyfriend/fiance/husband because i am so afraid that cheat thing will come back to me as Allah's punishment for that cheat attitude...

though the man once cheated on me, i forgave him sincerely and gave first and last chance....i know people around me do call me idiot because forgave that man but i believe that everyone makes mistakes at least once in lifetime....i just pray that Allah will give punishment to him someday, not me...i choose to  keep stay to my principle...

though the reason for being faithful is different with Louis but the thing is still the same....

i salute to the way Louis's mom raising him because he had raised a good man to be good husband to a woman....

:: though Niall claims that Louis has the smelliest feet among 1D...i dont mind at all...!hihihihi

:: at once i getting jealous to Eleanor Calder because she is 174 cm tall (if i am not wrong), but i am only 154 cm...people always mistaken me a high school girl...!for all the askers, i am university student...!

:: Louis has many adorable things that grabbed fans attention (including me!) liking him...though he is english man, he is not liking to have many tattoos on him...!that is why i said he is perfect guy ever....

i am the type that very hard to be a fan to West entertainment but because Louis Tomlinson is very special boy than i decided to be his fan....being the way he is makes me like him so much....that is him....

as a Muslim, i have my own reasons for not being interested to West entertainment...but for Louis Tomlinson, i don't mind to be fan to one of West entertainers...he can be followed by others....though we're from different religion, thats not big problem for me...

can anyone believes that i dont have Facebook account and any other social networking sites...??yeah its because my boyfriend is super jealous type...i dont mind as i know he did that because he loves me...he also didnt had them...he said that human will not die if they dont have facebook...!hahaha

he claims that researches proved that almost all break up cases among couple/husband and wives are because of the wrong use of Facebook....

choose to dont want to take risk at any coming problems, so he decided to not have them...we're cool right...hahaha

Louis Tomlinson is one of the One Direction members, so i love One Direction too....!i have all songs of 1D...

big thanks to Louis i am become a fan of 1D songs....!


:: i hope Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder can do the best to overcome all those problems from fake fans that try to make them stop in their love journey....i've been in 5 years relationship with my man, believe me it is not easy to defend our relationship until today...more than once we cried...so be strong okey...!love you both.... =)

:: teahgemm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment