teahgemm.blogspot.com

if you are not enjoy with what you have, how can you be happy with more....??

Saturday, March 12, 2011

ape ni.... :)


sometimes i am wander...

if 1 day...
i'll become princess...i have castle..in a dreamland...mine...
cats...flowers in beautiful garden...
lovely dress...nobody bothers...only me...
what...??only me...??
alone in my own dreamland...???

1 day...
someone came to me...
he said...
he don't have dreamland..or even a house to give me...
he is not prince...he can't give me beautiful castle...
he had no any physical luxury...he had nothing...

but...he said...
i'm his princess...
i'm his dreamland...
i'm his journey...
he has castle for me...
just for me...
where is it...??i ask him...
he said...in his heart...
the dreamland...princess...castle...
just for me...

i don't need any castle...anymore...
i believe that Allah gives me something hidden...
i have to find it....
my VICE VERSA...given to me... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment